Checker Flower Tee
- Made in the USA
- 100% Cotton
- Sam is a 12/14 wearing the X-Large
- Small: Bust 40 inches, Length 28 inches
- Medium: Bust 42 inches, Length 28 inches
- Large: Bust 48 inches, Length 29 inches
- X-Large: Bust 54 inches, Length 29 inches
It All Starts with a Push of a Button!
Welcome to Fabulous Finds Boutique Rewards Page. Here you will find out about how our Rewards Program works!
Click the pink button to get started. It's located at the bottom of the screen in the center. Once you click, select "Create Account". Make sure to fill out all of the information, including your birthday...the Rewards Program sends you a discount code on your special day! Once you are signed up, you can start earning points for rewards!
First, now that you have an account, welcome! You earned 100 points just for making an account. To continue earning points, make sure you log into your account every time that you make a purchase. You will earn 1 point for every $1 spent at our boutique. When you have enough points earned, you can redeem them for coupons to use on your orders from our website!
As you earn points, you can redeem them for coupons. This will give you discount codes to use on the website during cash out. The following are the levels of Rewards in which you can redeem your points:
- Spend 200 Reward Points and receive 10% off
- Spend 400 Reward Points and receive a 20% off
- Spend 500 Reward Points and receive $15 off your order of $25 or More
- Spend 1000 Reward points and receive $25 off your order of $49 or More
Redeeming Your Points
You redeem your points by logging into your rewards account, press the "Earn Rewards" button to get the log in screen. From there you will select "Get Rewards". Select the reward you would like and click redeem. You should now have a discount code to use during checkout. Don't worry, if the popup went away before you copied or wrote it down, the program also emails you the code.
Inside of your account, you will see an option for "Refer Friends". When you click this you get your own referral link. With every referral that spends over $50, you get a 15% off discount code given to you for referring a friend, enjoy!
What Happens with a Store Exchange?
When you exchange an item that was purchased using a reward code, you lose the reward and the points you spent on it. You will receive store credit for the amount of your exchange after the reward was applied, but the reward has already been used and is not credited back.
OUR BOUTIQUE IS ONLY OPEN 11AM-4PM MONDAY_SATURDAY! PLEASE CALL US AT (910) 483-0733 TO ARRANGE PICK UP.
POLICEY FOR PRE-ORDERS
Fabulous Finds Boutique often offers items available for pre-ordering. When we list these items on our website, we try our best to include an accurate time of arrival and sizing in the items description. Majority of the time, that date is correct, but due to situations out of our control, items can be delayed. We do not offer monetary refunds on items that were purchased for pre-order. We can offer store credit. You are still able to follow the same exchange policies as listed below, but keep in mind that a pre-ordered item may be sold out by the time it arrives and we may longer have your size. Please reach out to us if you have any further questions regarding pre-ordering.
How to Order:
You can purchase through our boutique on Hay street, on our website www.fabfindsboutique.com, or through our facebook group Fabulous Finds Boutique Insiders.
If your item is purchased through our Facebook group, please follow the instructions listed on the facebook post.
If you purchase through the website you have the option of in store pick up or shipping.
IN STORE PICK UP:
If you opt for IN STORE PICK UP our hours are currently 11am-4pm Monday-Saturday.
You have 14 days to retrieve your items. If you do not come within that time period we will return the item back to the store and issue you STORE CREDIT to be used for future purchases.
Within the 14 day time period, if you are not able to come in we are happy to ship for $5. We will send you an invoice.
How to Exchange Your Order:
We do not give monetary refunds. We have a 14 day exchange policy on regular priced items purchased online or invoiced through our Facebook group Fabulous Finds Boutique Insiders All tags must be attached and the items must be in original condition. Sale items, Accessories, or Promotional Items are FINAL SALE. If the item(s) are received after the 14 days, you will be subject to a 40% restocking fee which would be taken out of the credit you would receive.
Mail your item to:
Fabulous Finds Boutique
310 Hay Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your exchange and the original receipt.
Credit will be issued in the form of STORE CREDIT only. If your exchange does not meet the above criteria, do NOT attempt to send it back, as it will be rejected by our department. If you used a Reward Program coupon, you will get the store credit for the amount after the reward was used. You will not receive the points back to your Rewards account. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Also, we suggest that you send items back using USPS, UPS or FedEX along with a tracking number. We are not responsible for items that are lost while in-transit to us.
Once we receive your items they will be processed within 1-3 business days at which time you will be issued a store credit for the price of the item and any applicable taxes. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
You will be sent the credit back in a gift certificate through email. It does not expire so you may use it for future orders.
ALL sale merchandise is a FINAL SALE.
Shoes are exchangeable as long as they are in the original packaging. Please DO NOT use the shoe box as the only means of shipment. Please wrap in the proper mail packaging. The box and the shoes must show no damage throughout.
If you have ordered a "Pre Ordered" item:
The same exchange policy applies. We do not give monetary refunds for these. We try to supply the best image and will not misrepresent the product in any way. The only time we will refund you, is if the product is not to our satisfaction or it is oversold. We will email you in this case.
If we're unable to fulfill your order completely we will still send out the items in stock and adjust the amount paid. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but this can happen when we have large sales.
Using Promo/Discount Codes
Products purchased with a discount code are final sale. Please remember when we offer a discount code to use it on your order that it is to be applied to. We can not go back and add a discount code to your order after you have already paid.
We are excited to introduce Afterpay as a payment option. It can be used for anything over $35. Items purchased with Afterpay can be exchanged following our store policies. You will still owe Afterpay for the original amount. If you have any questions about how Afterpay works, please go to their website. https://www.afterpay.com/
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels [ADD OR SUBTRACT ANY OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED].
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify [ADD ANY OTHER VENDORS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION].
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify [ADD ANY OTHER VENDORS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION. FOR EXAMPLE, SALES CHANNELS, PAYMENT GATEWAYS, SHIPPING AND FULFILLMENT APPS].
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: [MODIFICATIONS TO THE INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AS NEEDED]
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: [ADD ANY VENDORS USED TO PROVIDE CUSTOMER SUPPORT]
[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED MARKETING DATA/LISTS]
[INSERT FOLLOWING SECTION IF AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of [INSERT AGE]. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- [INSERT INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS]
[INCLUDE FOLLOWING SECTION IF USING REMARKETING OR TARGETED ADVERTISING]
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- [INSERT IF APPLICABLE] We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- [INSERT OTHER ADVERTISING SERVICES USED]
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
[INCLUDE OPT-OUT LINKS FROM WHICHEVER SERVICES BEING USED. COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOUR STORE IS LOCATED IN OR IF YOU HAVE CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE]
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
[INCLUDE ALL THAT APPLY TO YOUR BUSINESS]
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We [DO/DO NOT] engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION ONLY IF YOU SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION, AS DEFINED BY THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT]
Selling Personal Information
Our Site sells Personal Information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
- CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION SOLD;
- INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPT-OUT OF SALE;
- WHETHER YOUR BUSINESS SELLS INFORMATION OF MINORS (UNDER 16) AND WHETHER YOU OBTAIN AFFIRMATIVE AUTHORIZATION;
- IF YOU PROVIDE A FINANCIAL INCENTIVE TO NOT SELL INFORMATION, PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THAT INCENTIVE IS.]
[INCLUDE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOUR STORE IS LOCATED IN OR IF YOU HAVE CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE]
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below [OR INSERT ALTERNATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING ACCESS, ERASURE, CORRECTION, AND PORTABILITY REQUESTS].
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
[INCLUDE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOUR BUSINESS IS SUBJECT TO THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT]
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below [OR INSERT ALTERNATIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING ACCESS, ERASURE, CORRECTION, AND PORTABILITY REQUESTS].
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secret||Used in connection with checkout.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.|
[INSERT OTHER COOKIES OR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES THAT YOU USE]
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email address] or by mail using the details provided below:
Fabulous Finds Boutique, po box 87947, Fayetteville NC 28304, United States
Last updated: [DATE]
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: [ADD CONTACT INFORMATION OR WEBSITE FOR THE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION. FOR EXAMPLE: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/]